June 22, 2007 - You can now order your own copy of the paperback version of THE BIG ROW! See Post for June 22nd!

View and Sign Mr. Frei's Guestbook, or send msg to ktylerconk@aol.com!!
Is this what stalked Mr. Frei?!
Check out the video of Mr. Frei's triumphant return to Baltimore!
Read about THE BIG ROW in THE BALTIMORE MESSENGER
Al Lyd Champagne Check out the video of Mr. Frei's interview with Fox 45 news!


The Big Row Poster

Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

I'm Back!

Yes, Gentle Reader, I made it. Or, I should say, we made it.

But this moment's overriding fact is that, as I write this, I'm fatigued beyond belief. I want my initial post-return blog post to be worthy of your loyal readership and interest in this adventure, so I beg your forgiveness in asking that you allow me to hit the hay for the evening and let me pick it up tomorrow: some key trip stats, some highlight stories and, without getting preachy, maybe some lessons learned.

Right now...must...sleep. To those of you who met me at the Rusty Scupper at 2:52 PM (making it a 2-way tie for guessing the arrival day and time...Evan Obligin and Doc McCarty were each off by only seven and one half minutes on a trip lasting thirteen days...go figure...), many thanks for the rousing arrival celebration. To Peg, Kathy, and Mom...and the many others I'll applaud tomorrow, a special thanks.

The Sun was there, and Fox News, too. Clearly, I timed my arrival for a slow news day.

Wish I could stay up to watch it.

Must sleep.

See you tomorrow.

xxoo

zzzzzz, too.

Mr. Frei





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?